Monday 30 July 2012

the weekend

On Friday our bags were packed for a weekend at the boat!

I had a lovely relaxing weekend which included some reading, baking, walking, crochet & gardening  (we now have a little garden area by our mooring!)


On Sunday we had a nice suprise as some fellow boaters came to say 'hello' and brought us some homemade scones-yummy!


The sun has been in and out, with wind & rain showers-very confusing! 
What's a girl to wear? Today for me it was a pretty dress with a cotton cardigan and a thin parka for the occasional showers.

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, love that dress and the scones look scrummy!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am loving yours. Your frock and lovely things are gorgeous. Do you have a canal boat? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of your lovely comments :)
      The boat is a 30ft cruiser, I love it- it's so peaceful and tranquil on the waterways!
      Also thank you for 'following' I am still low on followers so I do appreciate it, it's nice to know people are reading! Abbie x

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much :) I'm glad that you join the Photo Day August. It's really funny. I like to look at pictures of other people, how they see the subject the day. I'll see your photos with pleasure. I love your dress! It is beautiful. (Bags of dots and flowers, too). They are really nice. I do not know the book, but it also encourages the cover and I like romance, but I found it here and will definitely read it ;) sorry for my lame language :) Hugs! XXX

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have or simply to know people are reading my blog, and I will get back to you! Many thanks for looking x