Tuesday 4 September 2012

Cath Kidston

I've liked Cath Kidston for several years, and I love going in her shops! Today I have been looking through a collection of her magazines (I like to look back at the old ones). I love the use of colours and print, and every page is so pretty! Some things are a ridiculous price, but I simply wait for the sales! As yet I haven't had a 'bad' item, the things I've purchased have lasted. How do you feel about Cath Kidston products? I'd love to hear you think.
Anyway here are some pics to inspire.....
 I might take some photos of the Cath Kidston items I have and share those with you.
Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I simply AdOrE cath kidston!! Like you I find some things a tad pricey but love the sales! :)
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have or simply to know people are reading my blog, and I will get back to you! Many thanks for looking x