Sunday 15 January 2012

A cold and frosty morning


What a lovely morning, when I woke up and looked out of the window I was eager to get outside. I quickly got dressed and headed out into the cold with my cocker spaniel Inca.
 
The garden looked stunning with its crisp blanket of white, and the view across the valley was lovely. 
My caravan (sewing room) looked cold with the windows frosted up. I miss my caravan as I haven’t been working in there since October, I have brought some of my craft things into the house but I struggle for room to work. I love my caravan as I can spread things out and get creative in my own little space. 
 
 We wondered into the woods and watched rabbits playing and in the distance saw a fox running across the white fields. Inca enjoyed the walk as much as me; it was a lovely start to a restful day.

I hope you've all had a sunny Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have or simply to know people are reading my blog, and I will get back to you! Many thanks for looking x